Sunday, July 7 2019July 6, 2019
Monday, July 8 2019July 7, 2019
Our next cycle begins Monday 7/8/19. This cycle will be dubbed “Summer Sizzle”.
You can expect a few changes during this cycle:
- New Gym – Who Dis
- New layout will help mitigate large classes sizes and allow for a broad range of activities and different workouts which were logistically impossible before.
- Saturday Sweaty Sevens
- Fan favorite sweaty Sevens returns to Saturday endurance, but will also be the same WOD for the 10 and 11am CrossFit. Get ready to sweat!
- Open Gym Adjustments
- Sunday Open Gyms will remain on the calendar, instead of an endurance WOD come tackle a suggested HERO workout each Sunday or use the time to practice skills or hit a workout you’ve been dying to try.
- Afternoon Weekday Open Gyms will be cancelled for the Summer Sizzle Cycle. Gym will close immediately after the noon class and re-open at 4:00pm. This decision was based on a review of open gym attendance and the lack of participation during those particular hours.
- This Cycle you can expect to see the return of “Monday Meltdown”, Tuesdays will focus on technique and the basics. Wednesday are “Heavy” days, Thursday Endurance will push you (and the time cap) to the limit, Friday is our “Booty Building” day, and Saturday’s our Sweaty Sevens takes over for the entire day.